Industrial Touch Screen with 12.1inch USB port smart home touch
|Outline of Cover Lens:||259.5*203±0.2mm|
|Outline of ITO Sensor:||258.7*201±0.2mm|
|Controller:||ILITEK, WEIDA, EETI, Silicon Works etc.(Optional)|
|Cover glass thickness:||1.1mm,1.8mm,2mm,3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm (Optional)|
|Cover glass treatments:||AG, AR, AF, AE (Optional)|
|Operating system:||Win7, Win8, Win10, WCE, Android, Linux, XP|
|Working temperature and humidity:||-20°C~70°C,20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|Storage environment and humidity :||-30°C~80°C, 20~85% RH, non-condensing|
|Input method:||Finger or capacitive pen|
Capacitive Touch Screen Features:
- Response speed fast, smooth touch
- Using the latest projection touch technology <3mm touch faster
than other touch screen 3-5ms
- Flat panel, more high-end atmosphere, eliminating infrared touch
screen surface with a groove edges are not allowed to shortcomings
- Precision-touch capacitive screen is using the body's
- Accuracy up to 99% proficient in writing, no break no drift
- Completely dead 10-point touch really, any point can withstand more
than 50 million times touch
- No ghost after the first calibration, drift-free
- Explosion-proof and durable, complete physical steel
explosion-proof glass, scratch-resistant, anti-collision,
anti-radiation within the core capacitive touch ensure stable,
- Strong compatibility, support WindowsXP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 / CE, Mac,
Android / Linux and other operating systems
- Samples in stock: 1~3 working days
- Customized project: 10~15days for samples
- Mass production: 10~18days
- Q: How do you control the quality ?
- A: We control the product quality by IQC,three tests on production
lines,and 100% aging testing before packaging.
- Q: What's MOQ?
- A: MOQ is 1 pcs. Of course,we could accept small trial orders for
- Q: Can you give us a favorable discount ?
- A: Of course, a favorable discount will be offered if the quantity
- Q: How do you ship the goods and how long does it take?
- A: We usually ship by DHL,UPS,FEDEX,TNT. It usually takes 4-5 days
to arrive.By air,by sea are also acceptable.
- Q: What is the port?
- A: Shipping port: Shenzhen,Mainland China.
- Q: About the payment terms
- A: Payment terms is T/T, or 30% as deposite,70% as balance before
- Point-of-information kiosks
- Vending and ticket sales
- Electronic catalogs
- Gaming, lottery, and amusement
- Public pay phones
- Multimedia marketing
- Banking/financial transactions
- Industrial control rooms
- Computer-based training